Thursday, June 02, 2005

Oh Jeez

The House:

So our real estate agent came back from vacation and I sent him over for some investigative journalism on the status on our house. Again the answer was "We are waiting on permits from the City of Arnold"..this is going on 90 days now since we paid earnest money and 30 days since we signed off on the change order sheets. So I called the City of Arnold and spoke with the permit department for new construction...

The nice lady I spoke with said they show no records of any submitted permits for our property. Needless to say I was livid. I called my agent who called the main office to find out what is going on and why the permits have not even been submitted....she said that they were waiting on a plot survey or something before submitting the permits.

Isn't this fun. More news as I hear it.

---------------------------------------
A timeline of what we are doing this month:

June 8th - Brian gets a new tooth to screw in the implant I had placed last year.
June 16th - Ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby.
June 28th - Brian gets braces put on his lower teeth.

Looks like I am trying to make my New Years resolution come true.

----------------------------------------
Lory's Rhabdomyolysis:

Lory seems to be getting better daily. Kidney function is slowly returning to normal, will likely be discharged over the weekend.

----------------------------------------
Miscellaneous:

Some yahoo sped through our apartment complex last night and hit a couple of cars after he reportedly "hydroplaned" on a puddle. Took him 300 feet, 3 cars and a retaining wall to finally stop him. Thankfully this was on the opposite side of the street from where we usually park.

Talk to you later.