Well, today we are at 32 weeks and counting. Busy weekend with the visit and Lamaze classes. Tomorrow we have our first "official" baby shower at my work. Work is busy so this should be interesting. Seems like I get home later and later every week. Monday's are always tough.
In other news, the house is progressing. Project manager told us to hold on locking our interest rates for another week (in case they overshoot the non-existant closing date). The electrical and plumbing is likely wrapping up and siding will likely be installed this week. I went through and placed the markers for the alarm system so that can get started.
Yet another video, getting harder to keep this things sized right so I can get it on here. 20 megs is not a lot of storage space for a blog with video. If you look closely, I actually make an appearance in this video clip :) Also there are a couple of monkies in this video...then we went to the zoo....ha ha .. .. I kill me.
In other news, the house is progressing. Project manager told us to hold on locking our interest rates for another week (in case they overshoot the non-existant closing date). The electrical and plumbing is likely wrapping up and siding will likely be installed this week. I went through and placed the markers for the alarm system so that can get started.
Yet another video, getting harder to keep this things sized right so I can get it on here. 20 megs is not a lot of storage space for a blog with video. If you look closely, I actually make an appearance in this video clip :) Also there are a couple of monkies in this video...then we went to the zoo....ha ha .. .. I kill me.
No comments:
Post a Comment