So we spent the better part of Saturday buying the car. Angie wanted leather seats but they didn't have it in the color we liked better so we got this one. Tried to trade-in the Taurus and the appraisal was "Write us a check for $500 dollars". So we decided to keep it. The transmission definately is the problem as now it high-revs before it shifts. I have to find a way to get rid of it so I'm probably going to sell it on eBay. Hopefully it will get more than the exercise bike (which went for 5 dollars).
Angie and Her New Car
A 2006 Honda Accord EX

Angie gives her kiss of approval for safe transportation.

So they had to dig up our driveway and front yard to put in the water. This would have been easier if they did it before, Im just saying.

House now has brick and most of the siding done.

Our front facade with the numbers I paid extra for.

Back of the house.

Heating and Cooling Systems have been installed this visit.

The Hole.


Angie gives her kiss of approval for safe transportation.

So they had to dig up our driveway and front yard to put in the water. This would have been easier if they did it before, Im just saying.

House now has brick and most of the siding done.

Our front facade with the numbers I paid extra for.

Back of the house.

Heating and Cooling Systems have been installed this visit.

The Hole.


No comments:
Post a Comment