Monday, November 21, 2005

Hudson's Birth Video

New video, compiled from all the video I took during the birth of Hudson. The size is large as always so may take longer on slower connections. Hudson continues to do well. We are still trying to get him on a schedule that works for mom, dad and baby but we are still not experts yet on what his grunts and groans translate into.

The house is still coming along. All plumbing has been connected as well as the gas lines, the security system has been installed. Whats left is the final electrical, paint and stain, appliances, countertops, doors, hanging the fixtures, carpet and whatever they manage to break in the process. Its amazing what people who trade in a certain field (ie.plumbing) expect me to know about requesting certain items. I asked them to plumb for a water softener and of course they did it in the most non-sensical manner (set up so that only the hot water would be softened). You would think the plumber would know and of course they said "well you didnt specify those details in your contract". I like it how their first inclination is to do it wrong. I guess it was revenge for not buying his $4000 softener he offered to put in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved the video...great video work, Brian!!! Hudson looked good too, especially when he would open those big blue eyes.

Brian and Angela said...

The video was beautiful! Hudson and I love you and thank you for putting it together - it's a wonderful keepsake for us all! Love, Angie

Lorrie Stapor said...

Beautiful video. The kids and I really loved it.
Lorrie

Anonymous said...

I REALLY ENJOYED THE VIDEO- CRIED LIKE ALL GRANDMAS!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU. SENT A PACKAGE FROM GRANDMA MILLER, AUNT KAREN, AND ME. SHOULD ARRIVE WITHIN NEXT 3 DAYS. BRIAN - I THINK YOU NEED TO GO INTO MOVIE PRODUCTIONS.. JUST KIDDING. LOVE TO ALL...