Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Next Projects

So when Grandpa Miller came to visit we built a platform on the laundry room floor so that we could swap the location of the washer and dryer, in anticipation that we would eventually get a counterop on there and some cabinets. Its hard to photo this small room but here is one pre-work view.

Here is the space on the side that we need to find something to do with.

The top, where the "storage" currently is.

Here is the garage. What you see painted blue is the primer coat for the dryall. I wanted to eventually paint it a blue/grey dark color and this is the equivalent primer coat...but I've changed my mind to green so eventually this will change too.
It was too much work, too dirty, and too dangerous with me straddling the ladder to do all this so I called SIX different drywallers to help finish out the rest. None called me back for 3 days, finally got the cell phone of one guy and I called him on his cell phone a kept bugging him. Hes now going to come and do it supposedly next week. We shall see.
The photo here shows what I did with the help of Grandpa Miller

Heres what still needs topcoating, priming and painting.

The other wall. I ordered some organization stuff thats coming by frieght carrier on Tuesday so I was hoping to get this done before that.

A little blurry but some reference so that when its done I can show you the transformation.

No comments: