Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MORE BIG NEWS!! From Hudson

Mommy and Daddy decided that it was time to reign in SOME of the mayhem at our house..... so Mommy is going part-time after her maternity leave. She is SO VERY excited and Daddy says a happy wife makes a happy life (cause Mommy made him memorize that from the Oprah show)!

In other news, Mommy and Daddy are still taking suggestions for my brother's names. I've only come up with "baby" and they keep asking for something else. But I think they must really like it ... or else I've been REALLY good lately, cause I heard them say they are going to buy me a swingset and fort for the back yard.

YIPPEEE outside fun and mud.... here I come!

Happy Easter to all.
Love, Hudson

P.S. Here's me on "crazy hair day" for daycare...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This baby is too adorable! For children's area rugs check out area rugs online