Well, a little, he puts his head under the water and crawls along the bottom of the shallow end. Not bad though.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I knew he could swim when we kept him at Lorrie's. He's like a fish. Floating in the bathtub not afraid at all. Funny to see him open his eyes under water though. Don't see that very often. We tried to call ya'll several times this weekend and no response. Hope you had a good weekend.
I knew he could swim when we kept him at Lorrie's. He's like a fish. Floating in the bathtub not afraid at all. Funny to see him open his eyes under water though. Don't see that very often. We tried to call ya'll several times this weekend and no response. Hope you had a good weekend.
2 comments:
I knew he could swim when we kept him at Lorrie's. He's like a fish. Floating in the bathtub not afraid at all. Funny to see him open his eyes under water though. Don't see that very often. We tried to call ya'll several times this weekend and no response. Hope you had a good weekend.
Tell Hudson grandma loves him.
I knew he could swim when we kept him at Lorrie's. He's like a fish. Floating in the bathtub not afraid at all. Funny to see him open his eyes under water though. Don't see that very often. We tried to call ya'll several times this weekend and no response. Hope you had a good weekend.
Tell Hudson grandma loves him.
Post a Comment