Alex has arrived.
Daddy was at work and Mommy came in around midnight.
At 3:14 AM, our new arrival came into our lives. Here are a few early shots (and video), with more to come.
7/8/08 3:14am
7 lbs 14.8 oz
Daddy was at work and Mommy came in around midnight.
At 3:14 AM, our new arrival came into our lives. Here are a few early shots (and video), with more to come.
7/8/08 3:14am
7 lbs 14.8 oz








3 comments:
Checking the blog and was hoping you would have some pictures. Beautiful baby. Something different about the eyes I think from what I can see. They are probably still swollen a little Same mouth as Hudson. Hairline is a little different. I think he's going to have daddy's hair. Definity more than Hudson did. He will change everyday of course. Can't wait to hold him. Be happy and enjoy the two boys you have. I have a feeling you are in for a ride - ha. You should be proud. Your family is growing fast.
Love ya'll and thanks for the pictures.
Mom
Congrats Angie. I had heard from Brenda you were pregnant again. I just thought I'd see what you were up to and I saw this. Beautiful babies..Hudson has grown alot since I saw him last. Congrats again!
Julie Elfrank
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment