
We also learned that the Duesters will be our new neighbors. I went out today to meet with our agent and afterwards I walked the two properties. GPS estimates its about 195 feet from front door to front door.
I also tried to walk the exact coordinates of our lot, but I couldn't find all the survey markers in the back yard. There was a truck there when I arrived but he was just there gathering rocks it seems and not doing anything technical with our lot. Regardless, I "signed off" on construction start so hopefully they have no more excuses.
---------------------------------------------
Most of the other part of my day was spent looking for a daycare. Everyone looked at me like I was a abductor rather than an interested client. Evidently its more credible if you bring your wife with you. Found a couple of good places in Arnold and one at St. Johns. I mostly just looked around and brought the paperwork home so Angie could look it over.
---------------------------------------------
Thats it for now. Im off until Friday then its back to work.