The last we heard, construction start was last Monday, and if not then certainly by Friday...then if not, definately by Monday. Its now Tuesday and guess what, nothing. We do have a work order for what thats worth, and its signed off as of June 20th.
Angie is optimistic but I think I have lost hope that it will ever get done, especially not before the baby gets here. Our hopes of getting into the house and getting everything ready for the baby are fading. We never wanted to convert this "extra bedroom" into a nursery but I guess we will have to. I'm self medicating with Krispy Kremes.
---Meanwhile...
We went to Faust Park this afternoon to listen to an open air band. It was cool, got us out of the house. Otherwise we are not doing too much. Angie cut my hair which was nice. She likes the body pillow, or as I like to call it, "the other man" because its always hiding under the sheets when I get home and she snuggles with it all night.
That is all. Molly says hi.
1 comment:
Well Brian sounds like you are dealing with what seems to be common these days. We're facing the same sort of thing. Can't get anyone to do anything. Called two plumbers about the pool. No one showed up. Called pool man, didn't show up. Meanwhile we've got a massive leak in the pool. Can't find it. Have dug up the concrete around skimmer - no leak. We're come to the conclusion it's in the steps. $$$$$$$$$$ but not sure. Daddy is just about to fill it in. Hang in there. I know you are frustrated. I think building a house it way up there on the stress charts.
Love you
mom
Post a Comment