Thursday, July 28, 2005

Update from Mission Control

Ultrasound looked ok again today. We are hoping that they will eventually give us the go ahead to at least go every other week without an ultrasound. Cerebral blood flows remain normal and cervical length does too. We have new photos, but the multifunction is in the shop after some gear slippage. I'll get them uploaded as soon as we are back in business.

This was followed by Angie driving to Festus and looking at her new office carpet and design. She is very happy with how it is coming out.

Angie and I took the rest of the afternoon to get the car inspected for plate renewal. We had to get a property tax waiver, emissions testing, and a safety inspection before being able to renew. I wonder how much more emmisions we created by having to run and do all this.

Oh yeah, and the videocamera, after following the prices for more than 10 days I bit the bullet and finally clicked "SHIP". Go figure, less than 12 hours after I placed the order, the price dropped by $70 dollars. So I called and cancelled, then reordered it.

Here is hoping that I wont get two.

I go back to work tomorrow and work through the weekend again because of trades. Meanwhile, Mark and Debbie closed on the new house today so this weekend will be busy for them with moving. Angie has decided that the excercise bike can be sold....now if I can just find a sucker to come get it.

No comments: