Recent update. Hudson is doing well. We are trying to accomplish more solid foods. He does really well with mommy but no so good with daddy. He likes orange things more than green things but for the most part he's not too particular.
He likes the attention more than anything else.
Interestingly we saw this stroll across the yard the other day. I had seen him a couple of days prior while I was out in the yard. When I moved to Indiana I thought it was strange that geese congregated at the McDonalds parking lot...this beats that I think.


We continue to have about weekly severe storms producing tornadoes in the area. This was the first time we actually hunkered in the basement to wait it out. Well, Angie and Hudson did, I took pictures. The electrical storms are quite phenomenal here. This storm actually for the most part missed us..but the lighting was awesome. Im still trying to tweak the right camera settings to get the best photos.
This one is neat, multiple foci of electricity. One area was so active it overexposed that portion of the film.








No comments:
Post a Comment