One of the things grandpa Miller wanted us to do a long time ago before Hudson could sit was put him in a box to "practice". He did not like it one bit. Now that he is a really good sitter, he seems to have much more fun in the box cause his toys don't get thrown all over the place.


This look is a camera fluke..meaning I didn't see it until I looked at the pictures...he must have been inbetween his usual grin but it came out cute anyways.

Here at Daddy Daycare we do all sorts of things to keep the day interesting. Here is Hudson's first day touching grass.

Still at the fall down alot stage here, especially on the backyard slope.

Hey, grass.


Here I am in my jogging stroller. Dad likes to put me in here so I can watch him work outside.

Not too much else going on here. Dad is finishing the garage and is almost done. Grandma and Grandpa Menz were in town and got a sneak peak on their way to Vegas. We are having some people come over and give us estimates on a deck which we hope to get started so we can enjoy it this summer.
Mom is working harder than ever but mom and dad both took some time off this week to relax and unwind. Hopefully they can get some stuff done. Dad managed to finish the home audio system despite all my efforts to stop him. We are expecting some furniture anytime now.
Dad is also working on some new video... so stay tuned.


This look is a camera fluke..meaning I didn't see it until I looked at the pictures...he must have been inbetween his usual grin but it came out cute anyways.

Here at Daddy Daycare we do all sorts of things to keep the day interesting. Here is Hudson's first day touching grass.

Still at the fall down alot stage here, especially on the backyard slope.

Hey, grass.


Here I am in my jogging stroller. Dad likes to put me in here so I can watch him work outside.

Not too much else going on here. Dad is finishing the garage and is almost done. Grandma and Grandpa Menz were in town and got a sneak peak on their way to Vegas. We are having some people come over and give us estimates on a deck which we hope to get started so we can enjoy it this summer.
Mom is working harder than ever but mom and dad both took some time off this week to relax and unwind. Hopefully they can get some stuff done. Dad managed to finish the home audio system despite all my efforts to stop him. We are expecting some furniture anytime now.
Dad is also working on some new video... so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment