Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hudson's Day of Fun

Well I had a whole week off from daycare to stay at home with mom and dad during their vacation. We had lots of fun. First I supervised the bedroom furniture being delivered and then we went to the mall to get mom to buy a dress.

Then we let mom go to the mall by herself to buy a dress because dad and I caused too much trouble and too much "pressure". At least it gave mom some "free time".

Dad, on the other hand, put seeds of grass in the yard I guess to feed the birds because thats all that really happened after he spread it out.

We then went and talked to the deck people about getting started on our deck. Some other guy came over and was mad because mom and dad told him we didn't want his deck...he kind of pouted but I think dad caught on that it was a salesmans trick where if we didnt sign that night, that we would have to pay $8000 more later.

Here's some pictures of me in my new hat and some glasses I got from grandma.










Mom and dad got tired of entertaining me so they let me paint. Here is my first attempt at a masterpiece.

No comments: