
Hudson and I went to the zoo again, now that he is feeling better and it wasn't raining. I wanted him to actually enjoy the weather before we are locked in the house by winter storms.

Here's Hudson on a Gorilla, with a little offstage assistance.

Hudson loves the stairs, loves to go "up" and through things, so this tunnel was perfect.

Here we are in the Anteater Trail. This is where he feels most comfortable, firmly attached to daddy's side.

We met Jason and Shelly at the Zoo. We had fun and went to eat french fries and hot wings at Pat's next door to the Turtle Park.

This fell off my car on the way home, if you can identify it, please let me know what it is and if its important. Hint: I think it has something to do with the exhaust, and perhaps something to do with when dad dinged it with a hammer back in 1999.

Hudson art....I call this one Spaghetti, but by popular demand, its been renamed Hot Wing Sauce.
No comments:
Post a Comment