Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hudsons 1 Year (Almost) Photos

For some reason, Hudson likes to stick his tongue out during professional pictures. He never does it at home despite the camera being in his face all the time. As you can see, some we managed to get "tongueless".

Meanwhile, we finally found office furniture, should be here Friday, so dad has been busy painting the office and bedroom. The other painter came and finished out the work on the rest of the house, specifically the hearth room ceiling so thats now something we can work on decorating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten to see you guys in awhile, Hudson is adorable, they grow up so fast. I can see the Menz in him, sorry Brian.

I hated that I missed Cindy's shower, but you wouldn't have wanted me there sick anyway. Hopefully we will get to see you at Thanksgiving.

Laura