Saturday, March 08, 2008
IT'S A BOY !!!!
We all went to my ultrasound this morning and got to finally see our baby .... and IT'S A BOY. Hudson was less than interested once he found out the TV screen was not going to play Blues Clues or Little Einsteins.... so we still have some education to do there. But we've started to teach him the word brother, and I hope once he feels the first big kicks he'll become more interested. We were most thrilled that the baby appeared healthy on the pictures, with all 10 fingers and toes and Brian's nose. We feel very blessed and are excited to welcome him to the world. Photos will soon follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the news! I'm happy to hear everything is okay. Preston says you should name him Alexander.
Hope to see you guys soon.
Love ya,
LeAnn
I think you should name him MC LOVIN. THat's it just Mc Lovin.
seriously, though just in case you want my opinion.. I do like the name Ozzy..
Congrats!
Love you
Lorrie
Glad to hear that everything is ok and we're very excited. Need to name him something that has a "an or "on" on the end. Nathan, Preston, Hudson, Allison etc. Anything else won't fit.
We love ya'll.
Mom
Post a Comment