Back from Memphis and we had a good time. Some highlights:
a) the weather was nice
b) the party was fun
c) the drinks were excellent (argh, forgot my Vodka at your house Lorrie, hang onto that for me .. ha ha)
d) we were hit by dime/quarter sized hail on the way home, no damage though is evident and Hudson didn't wake up for any of the pelting
e) Hudson now has his second ear infection, high fevers and irritability. Poor guy.
f) our roof has a leak, seems like the winds blew water through the flashing and into the hearth room. Roofer fixed it, now we just need to patch the ceiling (oy!)
I didn't take any photos, but I did take video, Im working nights so it may be a bit before I can edit then post it.
Still working on the garage, have it mostly primed now, now just have to paint the final coat of paint and hang the storage system. This may be delayed pending the results of (E) above.
Talk later.
1 comment:
I've been hanging on to the vodka an ounce at a time since you left..ha
Hurry back it's going fast!
Post a Comment