Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another Week, Another Ultrasound

Well Angie had her ultrasound for the week. We are still in the >3cm range which is good. I'm currently at work and just got yelled at by a family member. I was just trying to apologize for someone else's mistake actually, you know to "apologize on behalf of the establishment", so I caught all the wrath....called me a demigod...which is new. I think Im going to start a list of the things that people have called me at work:

1) Smart mouthed doctor - I loved this one, b/c I was not being smart at all, and I know how to be smart mouthed.

2) Demigod - this is great, takes me back to Malice, that Alec Baldwin movie where he says "When your praying to god, your praying to me. You want to know if I have a god complex? I am god." We made a mistake and he wouldn't let me be human and apologize for it.

3) Cutesy - pretty much self explanatory.

4) Liar - this also was funny. I told a patient that they had a problem which MAY need surgery in the future. They then asked what time the procedure was. I said that there was no plans yet for surgery. Then they called the family in because "mom was going to surgery". I said there is no surgery planned at this time. Then they family was all upset b/c everyone showed up and mom wasn't going to surgery. Dr. Miller is a LIAR. He told us mom was going to surgery. (I'm not making this crap up either).

* * *

In other news (Angie hates it when I do this because she has to read the blog to find out what "we" are doing these days).

1) Got the braces tightened again Monday as well as Invisaligns for the top teeth.
2) We are signing up for Lamaze classes sometime in September.
3) Changing banks because the other one is changing names anyway and doesn't exist in Arnold.
4) We wait by the phone everyday to hear Cindy's review on the foot massager she is getting for her birthday.
5) Dryer works great all of a sudden :)

That is all I guess. Time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Lorrie Stapor said...

You know what I said about Lamaze in the 14th hour of labor.. F* the breathing give me the stadol..