So the dryer guys came out today and I was able to -direct- the project so there would be no more screw ups. The debris seen here is what was clogged in the vent. Evidently they had looked at the vent right next to ours (4 inches away) and saw that it was clear so they called it a day. He actually said "this was our fault". Unbelievable. Anyway, sphincter factor was high when he was using a clothes hanger to pull out the nest. 
No birds were harmed in the making of this photo. Phew!

No birds were harmed in the making of this photo. Phew!
1 comment:
Good to Hear about the birds,. I knew you'd be stressed out about that.
Good deal..
more posts on mine. Sorry it takes me so long . I"ve had excuses
Redid my office walls. "faux leather" (Oh what a mess) Still not done but i had to put my computer back on.
Post a Comment