Saturday, August 13, 2005

Who will finish first, the baby or the House?

Side view, can see that Hudson is going to have a Rabalais nose. Everything seems to be well. Angie's cervical length is holding in at 2.7cm, a mere 10mm from full bedrest...but at least stable.

House photo from front, they are about to finish the top obviously and prob roofing and stuff will commence in the next few weeks.

Angie checking out the dimentions of the shower insert...our first impressions...hmm, maybe too small for the both of us...but then we realized that the days of couples showers are soon to be over.

Side view of the house. Can see the bathtubs sticking out the 3rd car garage.
Well, its my birthday today. 31 years old. Interestingly, when I woke up this morning I had a backache. I thought that when you got older these things just snuck up on you but I guess they dont. Day 1 and BAM, already bones hurt.
Thanks everyone for the cards and letters. Also, a most pleasant thanks to those who do not call at 5:30am to see if you can be the first to call. God bless you. We are going to do some driving today, get Angie's clinic up and running for Monday. Got to get to bicycles moved out of Debbie's house too.
A typical day off...

1 comment: