Saturday, August 20, 2005

Its Saturday, Its a Pool, Now with Video



Well we spent a day out at Strawberry Ridge swimming. I'm experimenting with the camera and video so here's a test shot with some editing. Quality is craptacular for your web viewing pleasure.

Also, you may have noticed that I have widened out the blog a bit to give me more room. Sorry if your monitor cannot see it all, its set at 1024 wide. If you can, change your monitor to at least this. Let me know if this doesn't work out for you. Also, I added a way to send emails when the blog is updated. See the bottom right side. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't pull up the video at the house. I'm still stuck with crappy computer. Will try at work. Should be able to see it there. Looks like things are moving along on the house and I'm glad Angie likes her job.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous -Oops, that's me

Mom

Lorrie Stapor said...

i cant see it either

Anonymous said...

I saw it...were you an AV geek in high school?

Lorrie Stapor said...

Hey it worked that time.... you av geek...hahaha!